Friday, January 8, 2010

Not Me! Friday

I must confess that I am somewhat of a blog stalker and if we are honest with ourselves...aren't we all really? (Please say yes.). There are friend blogs, friend of a friend blogs, family blogs, family friend blogs...the list could go on. Then there are those blogs of complete strangers that we happen upon (in the midst of our blog stalking, no doubt) and, for one reason or another, hold our interest. There are several that fall into that category for me but one in particular is My Charming Kids. I can't pinpoint exactly why I follow this blog...I just do, ok? Do I have to have a reason for everything I do? Sheesh!

One thing that MckMama started on My Charming Kids is something she calls "Not Me! Mondays." And I quote: "Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections..."

So because I am bored at work and because I feel I have a little confessing to do, I thought I would do a Not Me! Friday. So here goes:

I most certainly do not still have all my Christmas decorations up even though it is January 8th! I am WAY more on top of things than that!

And even if I did still have my Christmas decorations up ( which I totally don't), I definitely would not continue to turn on my Christmas tree lights every evening when I get home.

Also, I would never close the blinds of the front window that the Christmas tree is in so my neighbors won't think I am crazy for 1) still having my decorations up and 2) continuing to turn the Christmas tree lights on. Nope...not me...I would NEVER worry that much about what my neighbors think of me!

Happy Friday!

- Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment