Saturday, January 9, 2010

Anniversary/New Year's Eve

December 31st Preston and I not only celebrated New Year's Eve but we also celebrated 4 years of marriage! We had a wonderful time with Chris and Millie McAlilly, eating dinner at Park Heights and after dinner conversation at their house. We almost missed counting down to 12:00 from being so deep in conversation. We are so blessed
to have such wonderful friends that we can get so lost in conversation with that we don't realize how long we have been talking or even what time it is! Unfortunately we did not get a picture of all four of us but Chris did happen to take a couple of snaps of me and Preston.


And just for fun, here is a picture of us on our anniversary/New Year's Eve last year.

God has definitely blessed me with an amazing husband! I am so thankful for all of the things he is to me: a husband, best friend, provider, supporter, care giver, confidant...the list could go on. The past four years have definitely had their ups and downs but I can't think of a better person to share the peaks and valleys with. We have definitely carried each other through the lows and rejoiced with each other through the highs and I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

1 comment: